FR DELUXE COVERALL 100% COTTON 88/12 988CFU7
- FR 10% COTTON Deluxe Coverall
- (9oz) ATPV=11 / CAT2 / 2112
- 9 Oz twill
- One check pocket with pencil stall and flap
- Took pocket
- Sewn throughout with Nomes® tread
- Heavy duty two-way Nomex® and brass zipper
- Bar tacks at points of stress
- one-piece, top stitched collar
- Deep pleated bi-wing back for comfort
- Safety stitched inseams and outseams
- Two patch hip pockets with flaps
- Side vent openings
- Hemmed sleeve cuffs
- Snaps at top and at neck
These FR garments are either 100% cotton or 88/12 fabrics treated with gaseous ammonia to impart flame resistant properties. The FR characteristics are permanent, and are for the life of the garment.
Applications include the petrochemical, chemical, oil, and gas industries. They are also appropriate for electrical utilities, welding, flame cutting, and areas involving ferrous metals.
REED® FR Cotton garments should NOT be used around molten white metals such as aluminum, magnesium, or zinc, as these substances will stick to FR cotton. REED® FR Cotton garments should also NOT be worn in areas where static control is a factor, or where contact with strong oxidizers, such as sodium hypochlorite is likely.
REED® FR Cotton garments can be laundered using the normal procedures for 100% cotton. DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH. Repeated use will destroy the flame retardant polymer. Starches and fabric softeners should be avoided as these additives may mask the flame retardant properties