LARGE RIP-AWAY LARGE IFAK TRAUM BAG FOR CAR HEAD REST LASER CUT MOLLE LXPB50
Lightning X Products Large Rip-Away IFAK Trauma Bag for Car Head Rest – Laser Cut MOLLE Compatible Pouch
- Hook & Loop Rear Panel Allows For Quick “Grab And Go” Detachment
- Three Straps On Rear Panel Means It Will Fit Any MOLLE Compatible Gear With At Least 5 Rows
- Front Panel is Laser Cut With Hook & Loop Covering For Morale Patches Or Additional Tool Storage
- Three Tiered Storage Compartment Opens Down While Attached To Headrest or Backpack
- Universal Adjustable Panel Attaches to ANY Vehicle HeadrestThe LXPB50 from Lightning X is designed to universally attach to any vehicle headrest, or alternately any MOLLE compatible gear or bag with at least 5 rows of loops. The main bag attaches to the rear base via a hook & loop panel so that it can be easily removed in the event of an emergency with only the pull of your hand. Additionally, the bag can be opened while still attached to the base on a headrest and three tiered panels are revealed. The top two panels have various sizes of elastic tool loops in addition to pockets for storing supplies. The bottom panel is a zippered mesh compartment that is also easily removable via the hook & loop attachment to the bag. The rear attachment panel is reinforced so that it is strong enough to attach to the headrest or bag without sagging, but is pliable enough to contour to the shape of your headrest. Finally, the front of the bag is covered with a laser-cut hook & loop MOLLE panel for storing additional tools, mounting morale patches, or attaching additional MOLLE gear. This panel comes with a rubber RED CROSS emblem included with the bag. With dimensions of 10.25″L x 4″W x 7.5″H, this bag is large enough to hold a well equipped gunshot/hemorrhage kit, or a multi-person first aid kit. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.